Magdalena & Witold Matulewicz
Passionate about making a global change in the way learning and education is understood and offered. Share the benefits of Personalised Learning and Child-led Play among ambitious educators and parents.
Believe every child is a Natural Born Leader who, when adequately supported and nurtured, will share their talents with the world and empower, inspire, guide and lead others to do the same.
Experienced Teacher Trainers, Educational Consultants in Child-Led Learning and Play Spaces Design, Early Years Professionals. UK-certified Assessors-Evaluators in Child Care Learning, Development and Play (CCLD and Playwork), and in Early Years Professional Status (EYPS). Responsible for assessing the quality of Early Childhood provision in the UK as well as training other Early Years Professionals and Parents. International keynote speakers at educational conferences and expos.
- Positive Pedagogy
- Child-Led Play
- Self-Directed Learning
- Multi-Sensory Learning
- Cross-Curricular Education
- Multicultural Learning
- Entrepreneurial Education and Multilingualism.
- Have worked hands-on with hundreds of children of all ages all over the world, taught at universities and colleges (Kingston University, Canterbury Christ Church University, The Tribal Education Group, The JGA Group), managed own schools and early years provision in the UK, designed curricula and teaching resources for international educational institutions.
With over 20 years of hands-on experience, they have:
- delivered high quality teacher training sessions,
- recruited passionate teachers and childcare practitioners,
- organized numerous empowering workshops and spoke at international conferences,
- hosted support groups for parents and worked with them to plan personalised learning journeys for their children
- designed empowering and interactive online training for parents and educators
Authors of numerous educational publications on Early Years Education and Positive Parenting. Co-creators of mobile applications for children promoting early literacy and cultural heritage.
Approved by the European Commission to evaluate educational initiatives and projects funded by the EU. Collaborated on various international educational projects with clients from the USA, Australia, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, China and South East Asia.
World schooling parents (for over 13 years now) adopting the Child-Led and Natural Learning approaches to plan their son’s learning and development.
We’re always happy to collaborate, build new partnerships and bring to live new exciting projects with like minded people. Get in touch if you feel inspired to co-create!
info (at) naturalbornleaders.org
We’ll be happy to hear from you soon!